Transducers » Electromagnetic
- 19 — K. Malukhin, K. Ehmann, "The Possibility of the Development of a "Self-Sensing" Shape Memory Alloy Based Actuator," Northwestern University.
- 36 — Qing Yao, Jingyan Dong, Deepkishore Mukhopadhyay, Eakkachai Pengwang and Placid M. Ferreira, "Kinematic and Dynamic Analysis of a Class of Parallel Kinematic Schemes for Multi Axis Micro and Nano Positioning," UIUC.
- 42 — Seung-Kook Ro, Jong-Kweon Park, "A Miniature Air-Bearing Positioning Stage with a Magnet Moving Linear Motor," Korea Institute of Machinery & Materials.
- 46 — Jin-Ho Kyung, Jeong-Seob Choi, Seung-Kook Ro, Jong-Kweon Park, "Study on a Magnetically Suspended Micro High-Speed Spindle Design," Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials.
Processes » Material removal: EDM
- 10 — Fu-Chuan Hsu, Hwa-Teng Lee, Tzu-Yao Tai, D. Thomaidis, G. Antonoglou, D. Lung, F. Klocke, "The Improvement of EDM Hole-Drilling Method for Measuring Residual Stress by the Micro-EDM Technology," Metal Industries R & D Centre.
- 15 — Li Yong, Tong Hao, Cui Jing, Wang Yang, "Experimental Research on Micro EDM of Micro Structures with Non-circular Cross Section," Tsinghua University, China.
- 52 — Young Hun Jeong, Tae-Gon Kim, Byung-Kwon Min, Sang Jo Lee, "Simulation of Electrode and Workpiece Erosion in Electrical Discharge Machining Using a Cylindrical Electrode," Yonsei University.
- 59 — S. Piltz, D. Oberschmidt, M. Kurz, E. Uhlmann, "Manufacturing of Micro Cylindrical Parts by Electrical Discharge Machining Processes," Fraunhofer-Institut für Produktionsanlagen und Konstruktionstechnik (IPK).
Processes » Molding
- 6 — Yeong-Eun Yoo, Young Ho Seo, Seong Kon Kim, Tae-Hoon Kim, Doo-Sun Choi, Tae-Jin Je, Kyung-Hyun Whang, "Fabrication and Molding of Micro Pyramid Patterns for Light Guide Plate," Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials.
- 18 — J.A. Bardt, J.C. Ziegert, T. Schmitz, and W.G. Sawyer, "Precision Molding of Complex Metallic Micro-structures," University of Florida.
- 61 — Donald F. Heaney, "Mass Production of Micro Components Utilizing Lithographic Tooling and Injection Molding Technologies," The Pennsylvania State University.
- 69 — Y. Y. Han, P. J. Sherman, R. Biswas and A. Chandra, "Effect of Particle Agglomeration on Scratch Generation Probability in Chemical Mechanical Planarization (CMP): Applications to Non-lithographic Micromanufacturing," Iowa State.
|Back to the Full Program|