Equipment » Machine tools: Sub-systems
- 2 — Culpepper, Varadarajan, "Miniature Hybrid Positioner-Fixture for Adaptive Fixturing in Micro- and Nanomanufacturing," MIT.
- 3 — Martin B.G. Jun, Suhas S. Joshi, Richard E. DeVor, and Shiv. G. Kapoor, "Evaluation of Spray/Atomization-Based Cutting Fluid Application System in Micro-Machining," UIUC.
- 30 — Young-Hyu Choia, Sung-Hyun Jangb, Hyun-Man Parkb, In-Soo Kimb, and J. K. Parkc, "Creating Structural Configurations of Modular Reconfigurable Micro Machine Tools by Using Cryptographic Mapping and Function Proving," Changwon National University.
- 35 — Bronson, Jessica, Wiens, Gloria; Palmer, Jeremy; Mayor, J. Rhett, "Feasibility Study of a Mechanically Adaptive Microfabrication Process Tooling and Fixturing," University of Florida.
Processes » Metal forming I
- 1 — Jian Cao and Neil Krishnan, "Experimental Investigation of the Size Effects Observed in The Extrusion of Micropins," Northwestern.
- 9 — Yi-Fang Sung, Tung-Cheh Cheng, Hsing-Chih Tsai, "Development of Progressive Die Technology for the Components of Mini Bearing," Metal Industries R & D Centre.
- 13 — Ming-Chin Tsai, Yi-An Chen, Chih-Hao Lin, Hsing-Chih Tsai, Chuen-Fuu Wu and Antony Hsin-Chung Lee, "Size-Effects of Micro-Metal Forming in Brass and the Development of Micro-parts for Mobile Phones," Metal Industries R & D Centre.
- 47 — Richard M Onyancha and Brad L Kinsey, "Size Effects in Micromanufacturing Process Models: Microbending and Microextrusion," University of New Hampshire.
Processes » Material removal: Cutting
- 31 — Ramesh Singh and Shreyes N. Melkote, "Characterization of Heat Affected Zone in a Laser-Assisted Mechanical Micromachining (LAMM) Process for Difficult-to-Machine Materials," Georgia Institute of Technology.
- 37 — Z. Yu, X. Hu, K. P. Rajurkar, "Silicon Surface Roughness Generated by Micro Ultrasonic Machining," University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- 62 — Young-Woo Park, Jae-Min Lee, Tae-Jo Ko, "Modeling and Verification of Micropatterns Considering the Second Impact of the Particles in Abrasive Jet Micromachining," Chungnam National University.
- 65 — R. Wüthrich, H. Bleuler, "Spark Assisted Chemical Engraving (SACE) machining," École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne.
|Back to the Full Program|